Jigsaw Sudoku Rules
Jigsaw Sudoku is a fun variant on the sudoku theme, that provides a fun change to the standard sudoku puzzle. You may know Jigsaw sudoku as Irregular sudoku, another name for this variant
The rules are simple.
- For our 6 x 6 grids: As with standard sudoku, every row and column must contain the numbers from 1 through 6 once and once only.
- Unlike standard sudoku, the contents of each 3 x 2 do not need to contain the numbers 1 - 6 only
- You will notice the grid is split into several different shapes; each shape is of a different colour. Each of these shapes must contain the numbers from 1 - 6 exactly once - these pieces slot together to make up the sudoku puzzle, hence the name Jigsaw Sudoku for this fun variant
- For our 9 x 9 grids: As above, but each row, column and jigsaw or irregular shaped sudoku piece must contain 1 - 9 once and once only
- The aim of the game is as per normal sudoku: you must complete the grid so as to satisfy the rules above, using logic alone: there is no need to guess and all our jigsaw sudoku puzzles have one unique solution
Jigsaw Sudoku: Choose Your Puzzle
Not already a member? Join the Puzzle Club now...