Welcome to the sudoku section of The Puzzle Club. We have 200 sudoku puzzles of graded difficulty for you to enjoy right now using our interactive sudoku player, and a sudoku generator at the bottom of the page. Play a sample sudoku puzzle to see the player in action.
The rules of sudoku are simple - just enter the numbers 1 - 9 once in each row, column and 3 x 3 square within the puzzle. Use logic alone to deduce where each of these numbers must be placed in every cell of a puzzle. We have Sudoku hints and tips if you need them!
Sudoku requires concentration and skill and it is very rewarding when completing a puzzle, no matter how many times you play. A feeling that can be compared to winning a poker hand, particularly when playing online whilst already receiving a healthy bonus. Something that can be enjoyed by both new and experienced players when playing poker online.
Interactive Sudoku: Player Features
Our interactive sudoku player is packed with great features to enhance your enjoyment of sudoku!
Play a Sample Sudoku Puzzle >>>
- Show Hints - Just enable this facility and the tool will tell you which numbers can fit in any cells you click on to save you having to manually check each row, column and box. This is what interactive sudoku was meant for!
- Undo feature - If you accidentally go wrong, no problem... just click the 'undo' button to watch your moves disappear until you are back where you want to be
- Auto Fill Pencil Marks - If you don't want to have to do the fiddly stuff like working out which numbers can go in which cells, auto fill pencil marks will do this for you. Some may consider this cheating!
- Colour skins - Don't like the default tasteful shades of green? Then no problem, just click the colour you do want and the sudoku player will update to that shade so your sudoku puzzle will look just as you want it too!
- Sudoku timer - If you want to time how long it takes you to solve a puzzle, then just start the timer. You can even stop it if you need to get a cup of tea then re-start it when you come back!
- Save Sudokus - If you are stuck but don't want to have to start from scratch again later, then it's not a problem - just click 'save' sudoku when logged in and the puzzle will be stored for you to come back to later.
- Show wrong moves - Highlight wrong moves as you make them to save you having to re-trace your steps
View Individual Puzzle Ratings
New random sudoku generator! Play a random sudoku puzzle >>>
Not already a member? Join the Puzzle Club now...
Enjoy sudoku puzzles across five difficulty levels, with time targets. Enhance your sudoku enjoyment with our online sudoku player that lets you view hints, undo moves, check your solution, view mistakes as you make them and more! Also use our sudoku generator tool to play a different puzzle each time!
Play Over 40 Different Puzzle Types as a Member >>>
Translate: Deutsch | Espanol | Francais | Italiano